Summer Housing - 2022
- Must be a current NMT student.
- If you did not live on campus during the 2021-22 and will not live on campus for the 2022-23 year, you must be enrolled in at least a class for at least 3 credits.
- Current on-campus residents will be able to stay on campus for the break between the end of the spring semester and the start of the summer term.
- Students living on campus for the fall 2022 semester will be able to stay on campus for the break between summer and the start of the fall semester.
- Students currently living on campus for the spring 2022 semester will be eligible to live on campus for just the spring intersession term. (you will be billed for those four weeks)
- Depending on the number of students requesting summer housing, you may not be able to stay in your current apartment, or fall assignment, if we need to house everyone in one or two complexes.
Dates: June 5- July 30th
Meal Plans: There is no mandatory Meal plan for the 2022 summer term. there is an optional plan, $100 Tech $$ (cost $90). This declining cash card will be able to be used after the end of summer term and into next year.
Application Information: The deadline to cancel a summer housing application without incurring a $400 late cancellation fee is May 1.