Log in to view your account. Your online library account allows you to view items you checked out, see when they're due, and renew them online. It also grants you access to the online databases and ebooks that the Library subscribes to. Your Banner ID is your "user name."
To gain access to your online account, you must first create a library account at the Circulation Desk. Click here to set your password. It will email a temporary password to your email on file, and then you will be able to log in and change the password.
Please complete and submit this form to schedule your library instruction.
NMT faculty staff and may check out books, government publications, and maps until the end of the Spring semester. DVD's may be checked out for three days.
Click the link below to reserve rooms for study, instruction, or events at Skeen Library
Click here for a tutorial on how to reserve a room with LibCal.
NOTE: Room reservations for the Tripp Room (212) and Study Room 5 require approval by library staff. If the room is available, we will approve your reservation after the booking form has been submitted.
It is possible to access e-books and electronic journals while off campus. Access is only offered to currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff of New Mexico Tech. The easiest method to access these resources is detailed in the steps below.
- You must first have an active library account. Please contact the Circulation Desk to activate your account.
Library accounts expire at the end of each semester for students and at the end of the fall semester for faculty and staff.
- Your username is your Banner ID
- If you have never accessed your library account online, click here to set your password.
- When you try to connect to a research database or electronic journal from the library's web page, you will be prompted to login.
- When you login, a "cookie" is sent to your browser. It authorizes your access during the web browser session.
NMT Joseph R. Skeen Library
801 Leroy Place
Socorro, New Mexico, 87801