Healthcare for Graduate Students

This page provides information on healthcare opportunities available to graduate students at New Mexico Tech, those who are also US Citizens or permanent residents. Currently, New Mexico Tech does not support healthcare for international graduate students. However, GSA is working hard with the responsible departments to provide healthcare supports to international graduate students. 


How to apply?

  • Fill out medicare application FIRST to see if you qualify to receive free or reduced healthcare
  • RA/TA’s: You can deduct your tuition (because it’s a requirement of your job)Forms available online or in person at Income Support, 1014 California St., Socorro, NM, 87801
  • Call 575-838-8717 and set up an appointment!

Monthly Income levels based on household size fore medical aid

Income and Healthcare

For more information: 

Healthcare at New Mexico Tech

 Questions? Email us.