Frequently Asked Questions

How do I disclose an invention?

The first step in disclosing an invention is to submit an invention disclosure form to the Office of Innovation Commercialization (OIC). OIC evaluates an invention disclosure and makes recommendations based on the inventions commercial potential and scalability, novelty, and the benefits the innovation brings to the university and the New Mexico Tech Research Park Corporation.