Patents and Peer Reviewed Journal Articles
- Philip Mantos , Chase Ferrone , Taisuke Ohta , Pabitra Choudhury , and , Sanchari Chowdhury "Interaction mechanism of transition metal phthalocyanines on transition metal nitride supports" Applied Surface Science 614 (2023) 156204
- K. D. Mojtabai, S. J. Lindholm, B. T. McReynolds, N. Penners, J. D. McCoy, S. Chowdhury and Y. Lee, "Diels–Alder Augmented Epoxies with Plasmonic Nanoparticle Fillers for Efficient Photothermal Depolymerization" ACS Applied Polymer Materials, 2022, DOI: 10.1021/acsapm.2c00025.
- K.-G.-G. C. De Silva, M. Finale, and S. Chowdhury, "Plasmon mediated deposition of
Ni on Titanium Nitride nanoparticles: applications in the enhanced photoreduction
of bicarbonate" Materials Research Bulletin, p. 111834, 2022/03/22/ 2022, doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/
- De Silva, G; Ranasinghe, M, and Chowdhury, S* “Understanding the induction time associated with the photoreduction of Resazurin by Hydroxylamine in the presence of gold nanocatalyst” Reaction Kinetics, Mechanisms, and Catalysis, 131 (2), 965-977 (2020).
S. Sim; A. Beierle; P. Mantos; S. McCrory; R.P. Prasankumar and S. Chowdhury; "Ultrafast relaxation dynamics in bimetallic plasmonic catalysts". Nanoscale 12 (18), 10284-10291 (2020).
Alyssa Beierle, Paul Gieri, Hanqing Pan, Michael D. Heagy, Alejandro Manjavacas and Sanchari Chowdhury, “Titanium nitride nanoparticles for the efficient photocatalysis of bicarbonate into formate.” Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, 200, 109967 (2019).
- Hickman, R.; Walker. and Chowdhury, S. "TiO2-PDMS composite sponge for adsorption and solar mediated photodegradation of dye pollutants." Journal of Water Process Engineering, 24, 74-82 (2018).
- Pan,H.; Chowdhury, S.; Premchandra, D.; Olugin, S. and Heagy, M.D."Semiconductor Photocatalysis of Bicarbonate to Solar Fuels:Formate Production from Copper(I)Oxide." ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 6, 1872 (2018).
- Bhethanabotla, V. R. and Chowdhury, S. "Alloy nanoparticles for metal enhanced luminescence." U.S. Patent No. 9,005,890 (2015).
- H. Pan, A. Steiniger, M. D. Heagy and S. Chowdhury, Efficient production of formic acid by simultaneous photoreduction of bicarbonate and oxidation of glycerol on gold-TiO2 composite under solar light,Journal of CO2 Utilization, 22, 117, (2017).
- Choudhury, P.; Ravavarapu, L.; Dekle, R. and Choudhury, S. "Modulating Electronic and Optical Properties of Monolayer MoS2 Using Non-Bonded Phthalocyanine Molecules." J. Phys. Chem. C 121, 2959 (2017).
- Peteanu, L; Chowdhury, S; Wildeman, Jurjen; Sfeir, Matthew "Exciton-Exciton Annihilation as a Probe of Inter-Chain Interactions in PPV-Oligomer Aggregates." J. Phys. Chem. B, 121, 1707 (2017).
- Book Chapter “Controlling Metal‐Enhanced Fluorescence Using Bimetallic Nanoparticles” Debosruti Dutta, Sanchari Chowdhury, Chi Ta Yang, Venkat R. Bhethanabotla, and Babu Joseph in book” Surface Plasmon‐Enhanced, Plasmon‐Coupled, and Plasmon‐Controlled Fluorescence' edited by Professor Chris D. Geddes.(2016).
- Chowdhury, S; Bhethanabotla. V. R. and Sen, R. "Quenching of fluorescence from CdSe/ZnS nanocrystal QDs near copper nanoparticles in aqueous solution" Plasmonics, 6, 735-740, (2011).
- Chowdhury, S; Wu, Z; Jaquins-Gerstl, A.; Liu, S., Dembska, Armitage, B.A.; Jin,R. and Peteanu, L."Wavelength Dependence of the Fluorescence Quenching Efficiency of Nearby Dyes by Gold Nanoclusters and Nanoparticles: The Roles of Spectral Overlap and Particle Size" J Phys Chem C, 115, 20105-20112(2011).
- Chowdhury, S; Bhethanabotla. V. R. and Sen, R. "Measurement of oxygen diffusivity and permeability in polymers using fluorescence microscopy." Microscopy and Microanalysis, 16, 725-734(2010).
- Khoe, C., Chowdhury, S., Bhethanabotla, V. and Sen, R., "Measurement of Oxygen Permeability in Epoxy Polymers." ACI Materials Journal, 107, 138-146 (2010)
- Uygun, A., Oksuz, L., Chowdhury, S., Bhethanabotla, V. "Fluorescence study of protein immobilization based on poly(4-hydroxyphenyl thiophene-3-carboxylate) coated electrodes" Mater. Sci. Eng. C, 30, 868-872 (2010).
- Chowdhury, S.; Bhethanabotla, V. R. and Sen, R. "Effect of Ag-Cu Alloy Nanoparticle Composition on Luminescence Enhancement/Quenching." J Phys Chem C, 113, 13016-13022 (2009).
- Chowdhury, S.; Bhethanabotla, V. R. and Sen, R. "Silver-copper alloy nanoparticles for metal enhanced luminescence." Appl. Phys. Lett.,95 131115-1-3 (2009).
- Chowdhury, S.; Choudhury, P. and Kumar, S. “Monte-Carlo Simulation of Different Dispersed Liquid-Liquid Systems.” Indian Chem. Engr. 47(1), 18-24 (2005).
- Prasad, S.; Choudhury, P. and Chowdhury, S. “Fluidised Bed Systems, Design of Air Distribution Plate.” Chem. Eng. World 38(7), 71-73 (2003).
- Invited talk, Graduate student symposium, UNM 2018
- Invited talk, Chemical Engineering Department, NMSU, 17th March 2017
- Invited talk, Mechanical Engineering Department,UNM,6th May 2016
- Invited talk, Chemistry Department, New Mexico Tech, 26th September 2014
- Invited talk, Department of Biology, New Mexico Tech, 24th November 2014
- Efficient Photoreduction of Bicarbonate to Formate By Gold-TiO2 composite Nanocatalyst under light",Hanqing Pan, Alexzander Steiniger,Michael Heagy and Sanchari Chowdhury, Presented in AIChE annual Conference ,Minneapolis 2017
- Hanqing Pan H, Do A, Steiniger A, Heagy M and Chowdhury S. "Efficient Photo-Reduction of Bi-Carbonate to Formate Catalyzed by TiO2 Nanocatalysts in the Presence of Ag Nanoparticles- A Different Mechanism" presented in MRS, Phoenix, AZ, 2016
- Hickman R and Chowdhury S. "High Performance Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) Sponge with TiO2 for Water Treatment" presented in MRS, Phoenix, AZ, 2016
- Chowdhury S, Bhethanabotla V, and Sen R. "Composition effect of Ag-Cu alloy nanoparticles on luminescence enhancement/quenching of vicinal luminophores.", presented in AIChE, Nashville, TN, 2009.
- Chowdhury S, Bhethanabotla V, and Sen R. "Fluorescence quenching of CdSe/ZnS nanocrystals by binding to copper nanoparticles.", presented in MRS, Boston, MA, 2009.
- Chowdhury S, Bhethanabotla V, and Sen R. "Fluorescence quenching of CdSe/ZnS nanocrystals near copper nanoparticles in aqueous solution.", presented in AIChE, Nashville, TN, 2009.
- Chowdhury S, Bhethanabotla V, and Sen R. "SPR tuning of silver-copper alloy nanoparticles: Application in metal enhanced luminescence.," presented in MRS, Boston, MA, 2009.
- Chowdhury S., Bhethanabotla V.R., Sen, R.,"Silver-copper alloy nanoparticles for metal enhanced luminescence" AIChE Annual Meeting, Conference Proceedings, Philadelphia, PA, United States, (2008)
- Chowdhury S.; Bhethanabotla, V. R. and Sen, R., "Aluminum and copper nanostructures for metal enhanced luminescence." AIChE Annual Meeting, Conference Proceedings, Philadelphia, PA, United States, (2008)
- Chowdhury S.; Bhethanabotla, V. R.; Sen, R., "Measurement of diffusion coefficient of oxygen in FRP using luminescence quenching." Composites & Polycon, Tampa, Florida (2007)
- Chowdhury S.; Bhethanabotla, V. R.; Sen, R., Measurement of diffusion and permeation coefficients of oxygen in polymer based on luminescence quenching. In AIChE Annual Meeting, Salt Lake City, Utah, (2007).
- Chowdhury S.; Hirai, M.; Bhethanabotla, V. R.; Kumar, A.; Sen, R., Silver-copper nanoparticle platform for metal-enhanced luminescence. In AIChE Annual Meeting, Salt Lake City, Utah, 2007.
- Choudhury, P.; Chowdhury, S. and Mohanty, B., “Target Minimum Area and Cost of Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers Using Bells’ Method.” Proceeding of XIIIth National conference of ISME-2003, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee, India.