The MicroElectronics Testing and Technology Obsolescence Program (METTOP) state-of-the-art Microelectronics Semiconductor Testing and Design Center is a research and training division of the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology (New Mexico Tech) in Socorro, New Mexico.
METTOP provides cost-effective means to manage issues of diminishing manufacturing sources and material shortages, or DMSMS.
METTOP’s mission is to test, evaluate and assess the wide range of microelectronic components that comprises so many of today’s sophisticated military, space and commercial systems.
- Lead (Pb) Free Research and Testing
- Component and Circuit Card Assembly MIL-STD-883 Thermal Testing
- Microelectronics Prognostics Advanced Failure Notification and Analysis
- Radiation Effects on Microelectronics Survivability and Vulnerability Assessments
- Methods of Mitigation of Radiation Effects on Microelectronic Circuits
- Radiation Emission Microscopy Techniques for Advanced Failure Analysis of Microcircuits
- Hardware Anti-Tamper Research Development Test and Engineering
- Microelectronics Security: Counterfeit and Trojan Microcircuits Detection
- RF Devices Testing
- METHOD 1019 Ionizing Radiation (TOTAL DOSE) Testing including
- Accelerated aging test for estimating low dose rate ionizing radiation effects on devices
- Time-dependent and Annealing Effects Testing