Faculty & Staff Information
Graduate Program Information
- 2016-2017 TA/RA Stipend Guidelines (2016-2017 Guidelines for Partial Support)
- Proof of employment - required of international students for Social Security Number
- Graduate Assistantship Contracts
- Prorated Stipend Calculation (for nonstandard duration RA contracts, compute as the fraction of semester)
English Language Requirements
- Minimum English Language Requirements for Admission
- TOEFL: 76
- IELTS: 6.0
- Minimum English Language Requirement for Teaching Assistantships
- TOEFL: 80
- IELTS: 6.5
- TOEFL Policy
Graduate Section of the Student Handbook
All graduate students and advisors should read the graduate student guide in the Student Handbook and refer to this for processes to support degree progress and completion.
- Educational Testing Service (GRE and TOEFL)
- GRE for Educators - General resources related to the Graduate Record Examinations for educators
- Guidelines for the Use of GRE Scores
- Analytic Writing Score Levels - Description of what various ranges in the Analytic Writing exam mean in terms of student skill levels.
- Interpreting the new Analytical Writing section of the Graduate Record Examination - provides percentile rankings for numerical scores.
- TOEFLweb page - General information TOEFL scores
- TOEFL Concordance Tables - compare scores from all three versions of the TOEFL: pbt (paper-based), cbt (computer based) and ibt (internet-based) tests
- TOEFL Academic Speaking Test: Setting a Cut Score for International Teaching Assistants
- Electronic Theses and Dissertations
- NEW Academic Advisor iThenticate Instructions
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Faculty for the Future - dedicated to linking a diverse pool of women and underrepresented minority candidates from engineering, science and business with faculty and research [positions at universities across the country.
- Information about Universites
- Plagiarism and cyber-plagiarism: A guide to selected resources on the Web
- Post available assistantship positions at Graduate Assistantships
- Recommendation Letters: information on recommendation letters.
- NEW Bringing of Charges Form: Form for reporting Academic Dishonesty cases to Graduate Dean (for graduate cases) or Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs (for undergraduate cases).
- Academic Advisor iThenticate Certification: Advisor form used to report iThenticate match result on a student's submitted Thesis or Dissertation.
- Academic Advisor iThenticate Instructions
- Course Grade Extension Form.
- Defense Report / 1 Credit Option Form: Report of a student's defense used to request an 1 Credit semester used to make the prescribed changes.
- For a complete list of graduate Student forms, see the "Current Graduate Students" page.