Faculty & Staff Information
Graduate Program Information
- 2012-2013 TA/RA Stipend Guidelines (2012-2013 Guidelines for partial support )
- Proof of employment - required of international students for Social Security Number
- Graduate Assistantship Contracts
- Prorated Stipend Calculator (for nonstandard duration RA contracts)
- Educational Testing Service (GRE and TOEFL)
- GRE for Educators - General resources related to the Graduate Record Examinations for educators
- Guidelines for the Use of GRE Scores
- Analytic Writing Score Levels - Description of what various ranges in the Analytic Writing exam mean in terms of student skill levels.
- Interpreting the new Analytical Writing section of the Graduate Record Examination - provides percentile rankings for numerical scores.
- TOEFLweb page - General information TOEFL scores
- TOEFL Concordance Tables - compare scores from all three versions of the TOEFL: pbt (paper-based), cbt (computer based) and ibt (internet-based) tests
- TOEFL Academic Speaking Test: Setting a Cut Score for International Teaching Assistants
- Electronic Theses and Dissertations
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Faculty for the Future - dedicated to linking a diverse pool of women and underrepresented minority candidates from engineering, science and business with faculty and research [positions at universities across the country.
- Information about Universites
- Plagiarism and cyber-plagiarism: A guide to selected resources on the Web
- Post available assistantship positions at Graduate Assistantships