Housing & Residential Life
- The Room Selection Process for current on campus residents will begin on March 1, 2022.
- The Room Selection Process for new incoming students for Fall 2022 will be announced in April.
- Residential Life Shut Down Plan (This link provides the process for shutting down Residential Life housing if the campus shuts down due to the pandemic)
- New Mexico Tech Housing & Residential Life COVID-19 Resident Infected Plan (This link provides the process Housing & Residential Life has in place for students that are infected with COVID-19 or we believe are at risk of having COVID-19)
Documents, Forms, and Policies:
- Community Standards (PDF)
- Housing Application (Summer)
- Housing and Meal Rates Sheet - (In-depth Dining Information)
- Cancellation Policy
- Terms and Conditions
- Voluntary Statement Form
- Missing Student Notification Policy
NMT Housing & Residential Life strives to complement the educational and service goals of New Mexico Tech by promoting personal growth and social awareness while enhancing student learning. Joining with students, we strive to create safe and supportive opportunities for the development of interpersonal and leadership skills in a residential environment.
Contact Housing & Residential Life
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
After Hours: Call Campus Police 575-835-5434
Staff Page: Housing & Residential Staff