Distance Education Advisory Board
Distance education programs, policies, assessment and improvement are overseen by the Distance Education Advisory Board (DEAB). The DEAB is an advisory body to the Dean of Graduate Education. The members of the Distance Education Advisory Committee are as follows:
- The DEAB is Chaired by the Dean of Graduate Education.
- There is one representative from each of New Mexico Tech's distance education programs.
- The Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs.
- The Director of Academic Center for Technology.
New Mexico Tech uses the Quality Matters Rubric in evaluating distance education programs. NMT faculty and staff can gain access to the rubric by creating an an account here.
- Higher Learning Commission Guidelines for the Evaluation of Distance Education
- Workshop for QM course evaluation: Cramer 114, Noon - 2pm, Monday, March 25, 2019. Recording of DEAB workshop - training is first 40 minutes.
- Quality Matters Rubric with full details (log in with NMT gmail account to access)
- Quality Matters Short Evaluation Form (log in with NMT gmail account to access)
- Quality Matters Rubric Summary (log in with NMT gmail account to access)
Advisory Board Resources