Use this editable pdf form to request new access or modify existing accesses for Banner, Argos Reporting, Banner Workflow, BDM (document mgmt sys), or departmental MS Access reporting systems that use Banner data. Follow the instructions on page 2 of the form. You will be notified by the system administrator when your new account has been created.
The Argos system is being implemented for Finance and HR queries and reports during 2016. Complete the Banner Access Request form linked on this web page to get an Argos user account. (The Brio and Hyperion systems will be shut off on Dec 17, 2016 since they are not compatible with the Banner database version effective in 2017. ) The software vendor provides several training options, and NMT is conducting user training workshops as part of the implementation project. Training began in 2015. Current Brio and Hyperion users of Finance and HR reports will be contacted by the project team about their training options in the Mar - Oct 2016 period. If you do not attend classroom based training in that period, please watch the training video below.
Link to log onto Argos: https://mapsserve.nmt.edu/
Please read the training plan: 2016 training plan for Argos Finance_HR
- Evisions software company released version 5 on April 14, 2016. This release includes changes to the user interface. NMT plans to install ver 5 the third week of July. (There are two dot-releases each year, on average. For example, 4.5 was released Nov 2015 and 4.6 was released Jan 2016.)
- Report designer office hours update as of Mid-Sept 2016: Office Hours are a 1:1 coaching session with an experienced argos report developer in ITC. Schedule a 30 minute appointment with Evelyn Konigsberg or Dolores Gomez, and specify the preferred location (your desk or the Gold building training room 243).
- Argos version 5.0 has a new user interface.
- Catalog of available reports. You may search the catalog of reports to discover the reports that have built with Finance, Human Resources, and Student data. If you do not have permission to run a particular report, contact the report owner listed in the catalog for a demo. Fill out the Banner Access Request form to get access. The catalog is named 'NMT catalog of datablocks'; it is stored in the NMT Shared folder.
- Bug in ver 5.0's user interface affects all dashboards. When you select from a list of codes on a dashboard, the first click does not highlight the value of the code. But it was successfully selected, and will be used in the query execution. Clicks on successive codes in the list will cause those codes to be highlighted. If you are using a PC, you may work around this bug by changing a Windows property. In Control Panel, change the personalization settings to use an "Aero" theme. Do not use the Windows Classic or Windows Basic themes. If you have a virtual PC, there is no work around for this bug. Watch this news log for information on whether this bug (Evisions ticket 114298) is fixed in a future release.
Banner FOAP codes
Funds_List.pdf updated on 12/12/2017
PROGRAMS.pdf updated on 12/12/2017
ACCOUNTS.pdf updated on 12/12/2017
Indexes.pdf updated on 12/12/2017
Orgs.pdf updated on 12/12/2017
Banner Signature Authority
Budget Revision Form (.pdf)
Account Setup Form (.pdf)
Organization Setup Form (.pdf)
Program Request Form (.pdf)