Hero Image
Financial Aid Department

Scholarships for Transfer Students

Scholarships for Transfer Students

Additional Information: All transfer scholarships require the student be enrolled full-time (12 hours or more per semester) and transferring from a U.S. college or University.

International Undergraduate Students: You may qualify for one of the following transfer scholarships only if you can show that you are maintaining legal F1 or J1 student status.

*FAFSA is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. New Mexico Tech's Title IV code for federal financial aid applications is 002654.

Scholarship Conditions and Requirements