Student Academic Grievance Policy and Procedure

New Mexico Tech takes student concerns very seriously and has policies and procedures in place to ensure that student grievances are considered and addressed if warranted.  Occasionally, students may have reason to disagree with an academic decision, or feel that they have a legitimate concern about an instructor or staff member at Tech. Students should be aware that the Associate Vice President of Academic Affairs (for undergraduate students) and the Dean of Graduate Studies (for graduate students) are available to discuss and advise on any matter of academic concern and frequently help to expedite resolution of such matters.  

The policy and procedure for filing such a grievance can be found here. 

If you wish to file a grievance  please do so using this on-line form.