Jiakai Zhang, PhD
Assistant Professor of Management
Department of Business and Technology Management
- 607 - 768 - 0809
- Cramer 216
Personal Site: www.jiakaizhang.com (CV)
Ph.D. in Economics, Graduate Center, CUNY, June 2022.
M.A. in Economics, Binghamton University, May 2016.
B.S. in Economics, Northwest University, May 2014.
- Public Economics
- Regional and Urban Economics
- Applied Econometrics
- Supply Chain Management
Selected Peer-Reviewed Publications
*: corresponding author
- Zhang, J., & Zhao, R. (2022). The effect of population aging on pension enforcement: Do firms bear the burden? Economic Inquiry, 60(4), 1644-1662. DOI: 10.1111/ecin.13103
- Zhang, J., Li, X., & Tang, J. (2022). Effect of public expenditure on fertility intention to have a second child or more: Evidence from China's CGSS survey data. Cities, 128, 103812. DOI: 10.1016/j.cities.2022.103812
- Zhao, R., & Zhang, J.*. (2022). Rent-tax substitution and its impact on firms: Evidence from housing purchase limits policy in china. Regional Science and Urban Economics, 96, 103804. DOI: 10.1016/j.regsciurbeco.2022.103804
- Management Science for Engineering Management (EMGT 501)
- Managerial Economics (ECON 489/EMGT 589-02D)
- Supply Chain Management (EMGT 589-01D)