Graduation and Commencement
Welcome to all your Graduate and Commencement Information Page!
What is included in this page???
Commencement details such as graduation and walking lists, graduate information, Department Awards, and the monthly conferral lists of those students who have graduated in the past (we no longer publish the conferral lists prior to Spring 2018).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students who indicated that they did not wish their name to be disclosed in commencement materials are not able to participate in Commencement.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If we do not receive a student's Intent to Graduate or Intent to Walk Form by April 26th, the student will not be able to participate in commencement. There will be no exceptions to this.
Thank you to everyone who came to watch our participants receive their diplomas and congratulation to all the graduating students!
NMT's SPRING 2020 COMMENCEMENT DATE:
Date: May 09, 2020
Location: North Lawn of Brown Hall
- Caps and gowns will be available for purchase through the campus bookstore, please contact the bookstore for further information regarding the availability of caps and gowns and when you can purchase yours. Bookstore can be reached by telephone at 575.835.5415 or you can visit their website at www.nmtechbookstore.com.
- Graduation Packets, and Honor stoles will be handed out First week of May, please stay tuned for the email regarding this information and all that is important for all Commencement needs.
- Tassels will be given out during check-in the morning of Commencement.
- Students who indicated that they did not wish their name to be disclosed in commencement materials are not able to participate in Commencement.
- Students who do not indicate on the Intent to Graduate whether their information should be disclosed in commencement press releases and materials will default to being disclosed.
- If we do not receive the student's Intent to Walk Form by April 24th, the student will not be able to participate in commencement. There will be no exceptions to this.
Graduation Information for Students
Information for Parents and Guests