Summer 2019 Housing
Eligibility: Must be a current NMT student. If you did not live on campus during the 2018-19 and will not live on campus for the 2019-20 year, you must be enrolled in at least a class for at least 3 credits.
Dates: June 9- August 3, 2019
Location: Altamirano, Desert Willow, and Mountain Springs Apartments
Rates: Please see the current summer 2019 rate sheet
Mandatory Meal Plans*: Meal plans begin on June 10 and end on August 2, 2019.
|25 meals + 25 Tech$$**||$310|
|30 meals + 125 Tech$$||$608|
|50 meals + 50 Tech$$||$608|
|80 meals + 50 Tech$$||$708|
|25 additional meals||$285|
*grad students and family housing are exempt from the meal plan requirement
**minimum meal plan - non refundable
- Applications accepted beginning April 15, 2019.
- Online Summer Housing application
- While there is no deadline to apply for summer housing, any apartment students who apply for summer housing after NOON April 26, 2019 – may have to relocate to another apartment for the summer as their current unit may already be reserved for other assigned summer residents. Please avoid unnecessary relocation and apply soon if you would like to stay on campus for the summer.
- Assignment notification, along with check-in information will be sent by May 3, 2019.
- The deadline to cancel a summer housing application without incurring a $400 late cancellation fee is Wednesday, May 1.
There will only be summer storage in Desert Willow Family Housing (buildings C-F) and select Mountain Springs D and E apartments. The rate for storage will be half of the summer housing rate.