Welcome to Residential Life
Residential Life Mission Statement
Residential life strives to complement the educational and service goals of new mexico tech by promoting personal growth and social awareness while enhancing student learning. Joining with students, we strive to create safe and supportive opportunities for the development of interpersonal and leadership skills in a residential environment.
Important Dates & Events
-Residence Halls and Apartments open for NEW students August 19th.
- 8am – 9am – Residence Hall and Apartment Check Ins
- 9am –11am—Consent & Respect on Campus, Preventing and Addressing Sexual Misconduct at Macey
- 11am – 5pm – Residence Hall and Apartment Check Ins
-Residence Halls and Apartments open for RETURNERS August 20th.
- 8am – 5 pm – Residence Hall and Apartment Check Ins
- 4pm – Convocation at Macey
- 5pm – Block Party w/food Campus Drive
- Evening – Mandatory Hall Meeting for ALL On-Campus Residents
- 7pm South Hall residents - meet at Workman 101
- 7pm Desert Willow and Mountain Springs residents - meet at Torres Multi Purpose Room
- 8pm West, Presidents, and Driscoll Hall residents - meet at Workman 101
- 8pm Altamirano residents - meet at Torres Multi Purpose Room
- 9pm Torres and Baca Hall residents - meet at Torres Multi Purpose Room
Prospective & Incoming Students
|What to Bring!||NMT Sexual Assault Reporting Proceedures|
Living Learning Communities (LLC) are great opportunities for incoming freshman to have a unique living and academic experience. Click the link above for more information.
Contact Residential Life
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 8am-5pm
After Hours: Call Campus Police 575-835-5434
Don't foil your dreams. Become an RA!
Click for an RA Application