- Current (or most recent) College Cumulative GPA: 2.0
- Must have completed the same high school course work requirements as entering freshmen (either from high school or from equivalent courses taken since high school)
- 30+ Transferable Credit Hours
- Student must be in good academic standing at last institution attended.
- Student must be eligible to re-enroll at last institution attended.
If student has fewer than 30 hours of transfer credit, student must follow Entering Freshmen requirements
Applying For Transfer Admission
- Provide official college transcript(s) from ALL institutions attended.
Transfer Credit Information
New Mexico Tech accepts academic credits from accredited institutions of higher education. All credits will be evaluated and transferred on a course-by-course basis. Credit earned at any institution while a student is on academic or disciplinary suspension will not be accepted at New Mexico Tech. Grades earned at other universities are not transferred to Tech.
New Mexico Transfer Students: New Mexico's Higher Education Department has a more complete list of courses offered at other New Mexico colleges or universities and their Tech equivalents.
Applying for Scholarships
No application is necessary! The student's Application for Admission and Scholarships will consider the student for one of New Mexico Tech's Merit Scholarships on the basis of the high school GPA, standardized test scores, and, in the case of transfer students, the college GPA.
If you wish to be considered for Federal Student Aid, you must submit a FAFSA
Detailed Information Regarding Admission
Refrence: New Meixco Tech's Course Catalog
Entering Freshmen: U.S. Citizen/U.S. Permanent Residents who have received or will receive a U.S. High School Diploma.
Home-Schooled Students: Entering Freshmen – U.S. Citizens/U.S. Permanent Residents.
Transfer Students: U.S. Citizens/U.S. Permanent Residents who have completed college work after high school graduation.
International Students: Entering Freshmen or Transfer Students who are not U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents.
Special Students: Non-Degree — Seeking Undergraduate Students with course loads of 6 hours or less.
Please direct any questions or concerns about the content of the Office of Admission's website to email@example.com