Strategic Planning and Resource Development
The Mission of the Office of Strategic Planning and Resource Development (SPRD) is to provide overarching strategic assessment and management of general planning and policy issues that have interdepartmental significance for funding and resource development. As the office for centralized resources and information on academic grant proposal development, the SPRD oversees the general planning, organizing, writing, and submitting of interdepartmental grant proposals by:
- identifying new funding opportunities and high priority projects;
- disseminating information on resource development;
- identifying commonalities in long-term department goals;
- creating a strategic plan for funding opportunities;
- expediting program development by establishing key participants in planning stages;
- offering guidance on program planning and development;
- providing guidance during the grant research and writing processes.
Check out what we're working on right now! See our Proposals in Work page.