Date: May 09, 2015
Location: North Lawn of Brown Hall
Information for Students
- If you are planning on graduating in May you will need to make sure you have filled out an "Intent to Graduate", if you haven't done so and still need to, you can click the link above or come by the registrars office and pick one up.
- Graduation Newsletter
- Student Exit Form
- Student Satisfaction Survey
- Instructions for Graduates
- Program Order Form
- Student line up begins at 8:00am and graduation begins at 9:00am. Students will need to check in at the check-in table which will be located in front of the signs with line-up lists, and will also need to be in line 15 minutes prior to the ceremony starting for a final check-in.
- PLEASE DO NOT leave any bags or backpacks unattended for security reasons, thanks for your cooperation!
- There is NO rehearsal for Commencement.
- Programs are being limited to one per person, but can be ordered.
- Students are also being required to participate in the commencement immediately following their completion. We are no longer allowing students to participate in walking who have graduated from the previous years and chose to not walk at that time.
Cap & Gowns and Graduation Announcements:
- Caps and Gowns are ordered by our office and distributed the 1st week in May. If you are needing to order a cap and gown to can click here for the form, or come down to the registrars office and pick one up.
- You can double check to make sure that you are on the walking list for commencement and that your cap and gown is ordered by checking the walking list below. If your name does not appear and you are planning on participating, you will need to bring or send a completed cap and gown order form to the registrar office.
Live Video Streaming/ Public Wireless Access:
-Graduation ceremony will be available live for anyone wanting to watch it from home, or via a wireless device, as free public wireless will be available to the public during commencement. The link below is where the live steaming can be watched.
-After the ceremony is done there will be a station set up with a microphone, so students can send a shout-out to family and friends watching the live feed at home or wherever they are. If you would like to send a shout-out; EODI will have a station set up near the front of the stage.
Information for Parents
- Graduation Programs: We are asking for families to only take one program per person. If you are needing more or would like more than one program, we would like for you to order them from us. We are limiting orders to 5 per person... If you are wanting more than one program you can download here and order more.
- Limited seating is provided ( on a first come first served basis), spectators are encouraged to bring seating as commencement is held out doors on NMT's lawn.
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) seating and arrangements: If you are needing seating for someone with a disability, please fill out the seat reservation form. We are going to have a seating section reserved for anyone with a disability with one other person allowed to sit in that section as well.
- Commencement is open to all, any number of family members may attend! Please be seated 15 minutes prior to commencement, as we are scheduled to begin at 9:00am sharp.
Plan For Bad Weather:
- Bad weather PLAN B information here.
this is in case of bad weather and commencement is needing to be moved indoors.
- Family not able to physically attend can also view the Graduation Ceremony via live feed through the following link ( this can be because of either bad weather, etc.)
Walking List2015 Preliminary Commencement Walking List
2015 PRELIMINARY May Graduate List
Monthly Conferral Lists
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OUR RECENT GRADUATES!
Conferred Degrees are listed below by Month