Annual Off Campus Receipt 

Property Homepage  ♦  Policies & Regulations  ♦  Auction  ♦  Forms  ♦  Training  ♦  Definitions  ♦  FAQ's  ♦  Bulletin Board  ♦  Contact Us

Below is a list of the most commonly used Property Office forms, with a brief description of each. If you require another form or have any questions, please contact any of the Property Office Representatives.  Please note, some printers require you to select Landscape for certain forms, or they do not print properly.

Annual Off-Campus Receipt--Complete this form for any and all assets that are removed from campus for research, teaching, or work. The receipt must be renewed each year and must be filed before the asset is removed from campus. Once the asset is no longer being used off-campus, the 'returned' section of the form should be completed and turned in to the Property Office.

Annual Property Self-Assessment Review Worksheet -  Worksheet for independent review of processes associated with Government property currently under cognizant agency for all current contracts.

Calibration & Repair Receipt --Complete this form for any and all assets that are sent off campus for calibration, repair, or maintenance. Once the asset has been returned, the Property Office should be notified.

Cannibalization Request--When equipment fails and isn't economically feasible to repair, written authorization to cannibalize the asset and reutilize the parts on other assets may be granted.

Interdepartment Loan of Assets --Use this form to notify the Property Office when loaning property to another department or organization within New mexico Tech.

Long-Term Storage Request --Placing items in long-term storage requires written justification; more specifically, the responsible department must identify the specific need for which the property is to be kept, before placing the item in long-term storage.

Loss Damage Destruction & Theft--Use this form to document lost, damaged, destroyed, or stolen property. Lost property stays on active inventory for three years before permission to remove it can be requested from the Property Committee and/or the Board of Regents and/or the NM State Auditor. A police report must be filed for all stolen property, and a copy of the police report must be attached to the LDDT form.

Pickup & Disposal Request--Complete this form and submit it to the Property Office to arrange for tagged and untagged surplus property to be picked up by Property Yard personnel or delivered to the Property Yard. 

Property Movement Form--This form is used to notify the Property Office when assets are being moved to a new location for a period of time longer than 30 days.

Small Asset Tagging Confirmation--This form is used when the PCN barcode tag cannot be affixed to as asset because the asset is too small, delicate, temperature-sensitive, or the tag otherwise would interfere with use or operation of the property.

Sponsor Owned Disposition Form--Complete and submit to the Property Office before assets are returned to the sponsor or awarding agency. Only one sponsor may be indicated per form. A digital picture must be taken of each asset prior to shipment and kept on file with the department, and a copy must be forwarded to the Property Office.

Surplus Property Transfer Form--This form is used when seeking approval to transfer property to another qualified institution as defined in NMSA 13-6-1.

Surplus Reutilization Form--This form must be filled out when property in the Surplus Property Yard is claimed for reutilization. 

Trade-In & Exchange Form--This form must be completed and submitted prior to an asset being used for a trade in or as an exchange

 Transfer of Asset Use this form to transfer assets between departments, people, or locations.

Warranty Replacement Form--When an item under warranty must be replaced, notify the Property Office as soon as possible, and Property staff will help fill out the warranty repair/replacement form. The form and related shipping documentation will serve as a basis for documenting the location of the equipment. 

Property Homepage  ♦  Policies & Regulations  ♦  Auction  ♦  Forms  ♦  Training  ♦  Definitions  ♦  FAQ's  ♦  Bulletin Board  ♦  Contact Us