Chapter 33 - Post 9/11 GI Bill
Post-9/11 GI Bill and other programs
The Department of Veterans Affairs administers a variety of education benefit programs. Many Veterans and active duty personnel can qualify for more than one education benefits program, including the:
- The Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty (MGIB-AD)
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve (MGIB-SR)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Educational Assistance Test Program (Section 901)
- Survivors’ and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (DEA)
- National Call to Service Program
- Free education and vocational counseling services are available to service members and veterans, for more information click here.
Current rates for all Education benefit programs are available. This information can be useful in helping you select a benefit program.
Luz Diaz Barreras