High/Middle School Attendees
Your School Can Attend the SRS!
If you are coming to the SRS, you must fill out the RSVP form below.
Campus tours will be offered at 10am and 2pm. If you are interested in going on a campus tour during the SRS, please note that no deviations to the schedule may be made. Please choose your campus tour time accordingly.
SRS Day Schedule
- 9:00 – Welcome
- NMT President Dr. Dan Lopez (Macey Theater)
- 9:10 - Introduction of Keynote Speaker
- Dr. Van Romero, Vice President for Research and Economic Development (Macey Theater)
- 9:15 - Keynote address
- Dr. Frank Etscorn (Macey Theater)
- 10:00 to 12:00 – 3 Minute Presentations (Macey Theater)
- 10:00 to 6:00 – Poster Presentations (Upper Lobby)
- 12:00 to 6:00 – Oral Presentations (Galena Room)
Good to Know
- Please park in the Macey Center Parking Lot (see the car symbol on the map )
- Campus tours will meet at the designated time in the foyer of Fidel (first floor).
We at the SRS provide snacks and refreshments all day during the Symposium. Lunch is not included. However, tickets for an all-you-can-eat lunch buffet at the Fidel Center Cafe can be purchased for $7.50 the day of the SRS. We ask that you make prior arrangement with Kevin Chafins to insure availability.
Contact Kevin Chafins at 575.835.6174 or at email@example.com for purchase orders.
If you have trouble seeing the above webpage, you can access a copy in a new tab here.