Key Shop, Windows and Doors
The Key Shop, Doors and Windows Department Supervisor directs the key shop and coordinates with outside contractors.
This department is responsible for the maintenance, repair and installation of all doors, windows and all locks and closures.
The Key Shop, Doors and Windows Department Supervisor directs, coordinates, schedules and participates in hardware and door projects.
Specific duties include:
- Inspects employees' work, interviews and signs daily work cards
- Evaluates employees and recommends termination of unsatisfactory workers
- Orders all materials, supplies and tools for each job
- Trains and informs employees of new work methods, policies and procedures
- Trains and monitors assigned personnel in proper safety and job-related procedures
FOR EMERGENCY KEY ISSUES PLEASE CONTACT: Campus Police - 835-5435 Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please direct any questions or concerns about the content of the Facilities Management's website to email@example.com