International Undergraduate Students Transferring to New Mexico Tech

Transfer students must have completed the same secondary school coursework as freshman applicants. To apply for admission, you must submit all the same materials required of incoming freshmen plus the documents listed below:

Transcripts Official transcripts from U.S. colleges or universities must be sent directly to New Mexico Tech International Programs Office by all institutions previously attended.

If you have attended or are attending college-level courses at a college or university outside the United States, New Mexico Tech requires a Comprehensive Course-by-Course Report from World Education Services. Contact WES at www.wes.org for instructions on submitting your credentials. WES requires a fee for processing applications.

Catalog or syllabus Supply a university catalog or syllabi in English from all courses taken at previous universities outside the United States if you want to transfer the credit from those courses.