SRS Dates and Deadlines
The 5th Annual SRS is April 7th, 2016
SRS Deadlines to Remember:
Date of Event: April 7th in Macey Center from 9am to 5pm
Application Forms: Online now!! Or stop by the OSL for a paper form.
Due: Monday, February 29th through Friday, March 11th, 2016.
11am - 2pm ~ Speare 106
Abstracts: April 2nd, 11:59pm
Send to Rebecca Clemens at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posters: March 31st, 12pm to 6pm in Speare 106
Presentation Slides: April 6th, 10am to 2pm in Speare 109
Extended Abstract (optional): At sign in.
All presenters need to sign in on April 7th from 7:45am to 8:45am
- Forms are available online HERE or stop by the OSL in Speare 106 or 107 for a paper form.
- There are 75 poster slots, 20 oral presentation slots, and 20 3-minute presentation slots. Slots are assigned based on the order of application submission.
- Applications are due Monday, February 29th through Friday, March 4th, between 11:00am and 2:00pm in Speare 106. We need a printed and signed copy of the form.
- We will print your poster at no cost to you.
- Poster files are due Thursday, March 31st between 12:00pm and 6:00pm in Speare 106.
- Please bring a PDF on a flash drive.
- FYI: You can export a PowerPoint to PDF using current versions of PowerPoint. Please do this before you bring the file to us.
- An abstract is required for poster and oral presentations.
- Abstracts have a maximum word count of 250 words and must be reviewed by your advisor prior to submission.
- Abstracts are due by April 2nd at 11:59pm.
- Email your abstracts to email@example.com
3 Minute / Oral Presentation Slides
- 3 Minute Slide / Oral Presentation files are due Wednesday, April 6th between 10:00am and 2:00pm in Speare 109.
- Please bring your slides to us on a flash drive in either PowerPoint or PDF form.
- You will NOT be able to update or change your presentation after it is submitted.
- Some disciplines require an extended abstract. This is optional for this year's SRS.
- There is an extended abstract template on the Workshops page.
- If you want to write an extended abstract, please bring us a copy at sign in. This will be reviewed after the conference.