The New Mexico Tech Human Resources Department is hosting the annual Benefits Fair from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 12, in the third floor ballrooms of the Fidel Center.Meritain Health will give presentations at 8:30 and 10:30 a.m. and at 1:30 and 3:30 p.m.
All benefit representatives will be available to meet individually with employees in the third-floor lobby. The companies with personnel on hand are Social Security (1 p.m. to 5 p.m.), NM Educational Retirement Board, TIAA-CREF, VALIC, AFLAC, Nationwide Retirement Solutions, Payroll (Banweb), Legal Shield, Lincoln Financial Long Term Disability, New Mexico Educators Credit Union, Corporate Health Resources, First State Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, and Washington Federal.
The following information sessions will be in Ballroom B:
- Legal Shield at 9 a.m.
- New Mexico Educational Retirement at 9:30 a.m.
- Wells Fargo at 10:30 a.m.
- Corporate Health Resources at 11 a.m.
- Valic (403b Supplemental Retirement) at 11:30 a.m.,
- Nationwide (457b Supplemental Retirement) at 1 p.m.
- TIAA-CREF (403b Supplemental Retirement) at 1 p.m.
- Lincoln Financial (Long Term Disability) at 2 p.m.
- Social Security at 2:30-4:00 p.m.