Students: Check out this guide to working on campus!
Career Connect: Tech's listing of full-time positions, internships, cooperative education opportunities, on-campus jobs, summer employment, and more!
|Career Connect: Student Site||Career Connect: Employer Site|
Career Connect: See left sidebar to login!
- If you have never used Career Connect before, you will need to register for an account. Click on “Click Here to Register!” and follow the directions. Be sure to complete all required fields.
- Existing users can sign in using the email account and password used to register. If you are unable to remember your login information, contact Career Services for assistance.
- Update your profile! Career Connect will not automatically change your graduation date, class year, major, or any other information. Please log in to Career Connect regularly to keep this information up to date. This will allow you to receive relevant job opportunities and sign up for interviews you qualify for. To update your profile, put your cursor over “My Account” and select “My Profile.”
- Upload your documents to Career Connect. To do this, put your cursor over “My Account” and select “My Documents.” You can upload multiple resumes, cover letters, and transcripts. Once you upload a resume, your account will go into pending status. A Career Services staff member will review your resume. If approved, you will receive a notification via email. If you do not receive notification within two business days, please contact Career Services.
- Search for jobs, internships, and co-ops. Put your cursor over “Jobs” and select “Job Search.” Complete the appropriate search criteria or click the “Search” button without entering any information to view all active positions.
- Search for interviews for which you qualify by putting your cursor over “Interview Schedules” and selecting “Qualified Schedules.” By applying for a Preselect Schedule, you are requesting an interview. Open Schedules, on the other hand, allow you to choose an open interview timeslot.
- View future interviews by putting your cursor over “Interview Schedules” and selecting “Future Schedules.” Fill in the appropriate search criteria to view upcoming interviews.
Additional Employment Search Options
- There are many ways to search for available jobs, internships, and co-ops. Visit the Career Services Resource Center or contact the office for guidance on which options may be best for you.
Finding On-Campus Employment
- It is possible to search for on-campus positions through Career Connect. Once logged in, put your cursor over “Jobs” and select “Job Search.” Select “Part Time On Campus - Work Study” and/or “Part Time On Campus - Non Work Study.” Remember that students with work study funds can also apply for non work study positions.
- Some departments do not post open positions through Career Connect. One option is to ask your advisor, department chair, or department assistant if any positions are available. Additionally, openings may be found in Auxiliary Services, the Gym, the Library, or Admission. Keep an eye out for postings around campus, as well.
- Once you find a position, visit the Payroll Office in Wells Hall. Bring a valid form of identification and proof of your social security number and complete an I-9 form. International students without a social security number will need to apply for a social security number.
- Visit Financial Aid on the second floor of the Fidel Center to complete a Work Authorization Form. Your supervisor will need to sign the completed form; then, return it to Financial Aid.
Please stop by, email, or call Career Services if you would like assistance finding employment.