Please Note: You must apply for changes to the I-20 or any legal documents thirty (30) days prior to the date needed to allow for ample time to complete your application. (Example: If you are traveling out of the country, you must apply for an extension 30 days prior to the date you will be leaving).

Request Form

Request for Support Letter

F-1 / J-1 Extension of I-20 or DS-2019

Are you an international student who's interested in working? Please check out Finding Employment as an International Student