Parent Contact InformationParent Contact Information
Residential Life Office
- The ARC is host to the Freshman First Year Experience Program and Academic Tutoring throughout the year.
- Counseling services are provided, free of charge, by a licensed clinical psychologist.
- 575-835-5443 (confidential Voice Mail)
- 575-835-6619 (to discuss or set up appointment)
- New Mexico Tech requires that all students have health insurance while in attendance at the university.
- The Student Health Center is a licensed medical office that is open full-time to students (full/part-time) and some dependents.
- Student Affairs houses the International and National Exchange Programs, Counseling and Career Services, and Health Center.