FRESHMAN TO DO LIST
- Get more information
- Visit the Tech campus
- Apply for Admission and Scholarship
- Appy for Financial Aid - After January 1st of Senior Year
- Attend one of our campus visitation days
- Exploration Day - Saturday, November 3, 2012
- Research @ Tech Day - Monday February 18, 2013
AFTER receipt of the ADMISSION PACKET
- Submit your Acceptance of Admission Statement with your $50 Admission Deposit
- Apply for campus housing & a meal plan
- Submit Insurance Verification Form
- Submit Immunization Form
- Submit Signature Page
- Submit Tech (TCC) email account form
- Accept Tech's scholarship offer, if your student received one.
- Register for classes. Students will receive a packet of information in their email.
- Make sure final HS transcript is requested
- Take Math Placement Exam on-line, if student is unsatisfied with their ACT or SAT math score, AP results, or dual credit course grades.
- Request AP results or dual credit course transcript be sent to Tech
- RSVP for Meet the Campus Day - Get Student ID, Campus PO Box, books, tour academic department, etc.
- RSVP for Freshman Orientation