Advising Resources for Students

Change of Major/Advisor Form

Uses for the Change of Major/Advisor Form:

  • Changing current major, adding/dropping/changing a second major
  • Adding/changing/dropping a minor
  • Changing current advisor, adding/dropping/changing a second advisor
  • Changing the catalog under which you will graduate

Students must come to the CSS and fill this out in person.

I need help with...

The "I Need Help With . . ." directory lists various concerns students might have during their time at Tech. Each subject provides directions on who to see, where they can be reached, and how to call/e-mail them.