Career & Graduate School Fair
New Mexico Tech is the region’s premier science and engineering school where hands-on research is readily available for both undergraduate and graduate students. Recruiters who participate in our Fairs routinely comment on the high caliber of Tech students as well as the quality of these events.
- Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center
- Air Force Research Laboratory
- American Ordinance
- BIA, Southwest Region
- Central New Mexico Community College
- EA Engineering, Science, and Technology
- Enercon Services, Inc.
- Idaho National Laboratory
- Intel Corporation
- INTERA Inc.
- Jacobs Technology
- Joule Unlimited Technologies, Inc.
- Leprino Foods
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Marine Corps Officer Selection Office
- New Mexico Tech Scholarship for Service
- New Mexico Tech Graduate Office
- Overlook Systems Technologies, Inc
- Packers Plus
- Parsons Brinckerhoff
- PNMR Service Company
- Puget Sound Naval Shipyard
- Sandia National Laboratories
- Tinker Air Force Base Civilian Personnel
- Urenco USA
- US Army Healthcare Recruiting
- US Navy
- Voss Scientific
- Western Refining
Registration for the Fair CLOSES Monday, January 26!
CareerConnect is available to register for the fair and post open positions!
Career & Graduate School Fair Details:
Your registration fee of $250 includes breakfast, lunch, and snacks for two representatives. You will also be provided with one 6' table and 2 chairs at the fair. Additional recruiters are $75 each. Electricity and wireless internet access will be available upon request at no extra cost. We are also happy to work with you to arrange information sessions, interviews, and/or classroom visits before or after the Fair.
Ship your display and materials to NMT in advance-NO LARGE DISPLAYS OVER 6FT LONG OR 6FT TALL
Please do not have your materials arrive more than 2 days before the Fair. Ship to:
New Mexico Tech
Attn: Career Fair
801 Leroy Place
Socorro, NM 87801
Shipping your display and remaining materials after the Fair
Simply leave your shipment on your table with the pre-paid or billable mailing label attached to them. Our Shipping Department will take care of the rest. Don’t forget to bring packaging tape with you to the fair.
Be sure to “Like” the NMT Career Services Facebook page to stay up to date on the many career events happening on campus.
All students are encouraged to attend and explore the wide variety of graduate school, internship, co-op and full-time employment opportunities that are represented at the Spring 2015 Career & Graduate School Fair! Visit with recruiters from a wide variety of fields and learn about opportunities within their organizations and what you need to do to become a member of their team. Many organizations will be hosting Information Sessions and Interviews during Career Fair Week.
Bring several copies of your resume! Questions about resumes, cover letters, networking or interviewing? Email email@example.com or attend the Pre-Career Fair Workshops!
REMEMBER to always dress for success!
Men-Wear a suit or jacket & slacks with button down shirt and tie.
Women-Wear a suit or nice slacks/skirt & top with a jacket. Avoid-Heels higher than 3", excessive jewelry, heavy makeup, and low cut skirts or tops.
Need some professional business attire? Come visit our Career Closet and check out men’s and women’s clothing for the fair, interviews or conferences.
Prepare for Career Fair with the following events and workshops:
- Career Cab-Wednesday, January 21, all day
- Resume Writing Workshop-Tuesday, January 27, 5:00-6:00pm
- Interviewing Skills Workshop-Wednesday, January 28, 5:00-6:00pm
- Researching Companies and Preparing for the Fair Workshop-Thursday, January 29, 5:00-6:00pm
- Career Cab will be driving around campus throughout the day.
- All workshops are in Career Services: Fidel Center, Room 262 and include free pizza!
Have your resume reviewed by Career Services during you lunch break!
· Flash Resume Reviews, Tuesday, January 27-Thursday, January 29 from 11:00am-1:00pm in Fidel
We look forward to seeing you at the Career and Graduate School Fair!