News and Colloquium
October 26th, 2018
The next colloquium is by Ms. Dana Baylis-Aguirre, Ph.D. Candidate, NMT on Thursday, November 15th.
- Dr. Fuchs is looking for a graduate student that would be a part of a new and exciting atmospheric field campaign OTREC. Please check the details here.
- NMT has joined AURA - see more here.
- Dr. Kenneth Minschwaner is the Physics Department's Marv Wilkening Endowed Professor.
- Dr. David J. Raymond (AMS 2017 Jule G. Charney Award winner) is participating with his former student Dr. Zeljka Fuchs in a new field program with NSF. Read more about this here.
- Please make sure you're signed up to receive the TECH emergency notifications. New Mexico Tech's RAVE Emergency Alert System will reach students via cell phone voice and text and also via email.
No colloquium this week.