New Mexico Tech employees are invited to attend a short training session presented by the Property Office at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, March 5, in the Tripp Room at Skeen Library (room 212).
The session will touch on everything you wanted to know about property but were afraid to ask:
- • Why some property is tagged and other property isn't.
- • What purchasing documents and account codes to use when ordering property that needs to be tagged.
- • When and under what circumstances you need to contact the Property Office about a piece of property.
- • Where to find used property that you can have for free.
- • How to get rid of property you don't want or need anymore (the right way).
This training is highly recommended for all members of the New Mexico Tech community, especially those who have never attended a property training and those who haven't attended one recently and may not be aware of changes in policy and procedure that have been implemented over the last year or so.
For more information and to reserve a seat at the training session, please email Suzanne Barteau at email@example.com or call 5764.